Jul 7, 2006

America...watch out!!!!!

-America……Watch out ,Palestinian resistant became in a governmental form!!
-Kill its elements,Israel. Direct accusations towards it. Defame it. Kill innocents.

-America……Watch out, Palestinian people wants to live in peace and freedom,and to eat & drink!!
-Don't give it these rights. Call them 'Terrorists'. Still killing innocent people and call it self-defense and I'll help you by my media and politicial efforts.

-America……Watch out,Iran wants to develop itself!!
-Defame it. Prevent it from having atom technology like me.

-America……Watch out, Korea have missiles!!
-Prevent it from having weapons like me and my honest followers.

-America……Watch out, Israel is killing tens of innocent people,and destroying a town in another state, just to find a soldier!!!!
-……………………………….

No comments: